Beds, Built-ins, Other Work
Exhibitions, Galleries, News
Services and Charges
Teaching and Student Work
I offer the following services and roles tailored to your requirements.
- The design and manufacture of custom furniture to suit individual client needs.
- Speculative furniture shown at exhibitions and galleries.
- A consultancy and advisory service on furniture, related woodworking projects, and timber technology issues for private
and business clients. The nature of the subjects I have provided this service for range through design challenges, advice provided to solve technical problems, giving expert opinion in legal disputes, etc.
can tailor lectures or speaking engagements, devise and run
teaching sessions, oversee seminars, prepare and give demonstrations on
a wide range of furniture related topics drawing
upon my many years as a professional furniture designer maker, coupled
with extensive experience in senior roles in the Higher Education
- Additional roles I am sometimes asked to take
on are those of juror in furniture competitions and to sit on exhibition
The publication rights for my book on timber technology have been sold
to a specialist publisher of craft subjects based in the USA, with an
autumn 2016 release date provisionally scheduled.
- Links to a small selection of my articles on furniture making and related subjects can be found in the Articles section.